The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

San Fransisco with the Fam!

I am finally posting the pictures that I took while in San Fransico with my family last month. Sorry to those who have been waiting patiently. I really needed a break from laundry and thought this would be a good thing to do. So, here are some highlights of the trip:

Cable cars are the coolest things!


Flags at Pier 39.
Steph, Dad, and I on an old-time cable car waiting for the ferry to take us to Alcatraz.
I just thought this was a cool statue. I am not sure what it is supposed to be, but I just thought it was picture worthy.
Hoit Tower...Just for you Mom and Dad. I knew I had a decent picture of it.
The Bay Bridge from the ferry to Alcatraz. My crazy sister had to sit on the top of the boat. Can I just say...Burrrrr.

Alcatraz from the ferry over. Pretty creepy place. It just kind of gives you the heeby-jeebies knowing who lived there for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping up with the photos, I don't have anu favorites, well maybe Bubba Gumps, good food also...Love you,Dad