The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Look What We Grew!!

I actually got something to grow without killing it!!! We have many beautiful tulips in out front yard now. Most of them surround our little tree that is in the middle of the yard.


This was the first one that bloomed. Awwww, so cute!


I just thought this was a neat picture. Wierd how they explode when they open.


Here is yet another shot of the same flower.


I took this one only a few days after the first. Now our little pink tulips has friends of many colors!


This one was taken at dusk, so I am not sure if you can really see it. It is our little blooming tree with the tulips. I am not sure what kind of tree it is, but the blooms look like little pink carnations. I think it will be pretty when it has a little more size to it.

I just wanted to share a tid bit of our garden. Oh, Mom...there are all kind of bulbs popping p by the pond in the front. I will take pictures of those when they are not little green spikes in the ground!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.