The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Our Wedding Video




Just to let everyone know, we officially have our wedding video for your viewing pleasure. If you would like a copy of it, just let me know. We have 6 on hand, but our photographer said that he would make more if needed. I will admit it isn't a blockbuster hit, but it was fun to watch all the same. I liked seeing the parts of the wedding that I missed and some of the things that were said.. I know I will enjoy it many times in the future and we would love to share the moments with you.


P.S. It is a DVD, so you don't have to worry about old technology!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

How fun! I hope you had a good time watching it. And I hope I'm not in it. Or at least if I am I hope I appear sober. ;)

The Michaelsons said...

You are in it definately. I would say you appear like you are having a good time!