The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Our Christmas Tree

Here is our beautiful Christmas Tree!!! I think it is wonderful. You might be wondering why there are no lights on the bottom...Well, we didn't want Gus to chew them up and we figured they would eventually be blocked by gifts anyway. Well, there also is the fact that we sort of ran out!!! It all worked out in the end though. I am not sure if you have a good view of it, but yes, Gus has a stocking! It was carefully hand crafted by my mom as well as mine and Jay's! Thanks mom!!! They are great.


Here is another view of our tree! See, is wasn't such a bid deal that the lights didn't quite make it to the bottom!!! Oh, and the Christmas village in the corner is so cute. It is a Pooh Bear Christmas Village. Jay got this for me a few years ago, but this is the first year it has been used! It is so cute!


I think this is the best picture of all! I put him over by the tree, told him to sit and stay and he actually did it!!! It was unbelievable!! He would only let me take one, so there isn't a real ambiance with the lighting. I didn't have the chance to turn off the flash. I think he did very well though, plus it gives a pretty good idea on how much he has grown. When we got him, he was chubby little guy of 16 pounds. Now he is lean, a bit taller and weighs 22 pounds! He should get to be around 30-35 pounds when he is full grown. Almost there!! His mannerisms are still completely puppy though!! He his loads of fun and a great cuddler!

1 comment:

pacegirlno3 said...

Ali, Jay and Gus,
Your tree is beautiful! It's FABALOUS! It has that newlywed glow ;-)

Tracy