The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gus-Gus!

Even though I have e-mailed everyone pictures of Gus, I only thought it appropriate to include a picture of him on this site as well. It is a good way to keep track of his growth too!! We can look back in the archives (when we have enough blogs!), and see what a cute little puppy he was! I am sure Mike and Anna like that tidbit for Aidan as well. He definitely isn't picky about which toy he plays with, unlike Snickers! His little green hippo has already lost all of it's stuffing!!! And only in one week!!!! His adolescence should be interesting!

2 comments:

Anna said...

What a cutie! I hadn't seen any pictures of him yet, so I'm glad you decided to do this. How do you like parenthood?? :)

The Michaelsons said...

We love parenthood!! I think this is good practice for a "human" child! We still have to get up in the middle of the night for potty breaks, so it is good training. It will probably be a few years before we try the real thing!