The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend


Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the dinner or family! What a klutz I know! I was too busy eating and chatting with the in-laws and their family to take any decent pictures. We did have a great holiday though! I would say the only downfall was sleeping outside of Office Depot on Thursday night!!! Yes, we are those people! :) I actually slept in the car for a couple of hours and then decided I was going home. I did get back to the store at a very early 4 in the morning. I guess you could say it was worth it!! We did find some great deals!! Jay actually slept in line outside with his dad!!! I think he is feeling the reprocussions today being as he has a very sore throat and is not going to work. What topped off the great holiday weekend you ask? The TITANS WON!! Yes, they beat the Giants, scoring 24 points in the 4th quarter. Yep, I was there!! It was an extremely boring game up until the 4th quarter. I feel bad for the fans who left early and missed the climactic ending! A 49 yard field goal! It was perfect! Jay's throat might hurt from all the yelling too, you can never tell. Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday and jis getting revved up for Christmas. I know I am. I already started wrapping gifts. We don't even have a tree yet! What can I say...I love this time of year.

No comments: