The Michaelson Family

Just a glimpse into our lives for those close and far.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm a Copy-Cat!

I was talking to Mike the other day and he mentioned how easy this "family website" is to set up and use. He said Anna did it in a flash!! So, following the wisdom of my family, I thought I would use this knowledge to help everyone keep in touch with us as well. Everyone knows that Gus is growing fast and is much bigger already. I thought instead of getting hounded for pictures, everyone could visit our wonderful website and check things out for themselves! (sorry Dad!) Don't worry... the e-mails will still come. You know me....any excuse to talk!!! I hope everyone jumps on the blogger band wagon! It seemed to go over well when Mike and Anna began blogging. So, enjoy the peek into the lives of the Michaelsons in Tennessee!

No comments: